MIDDLE SCHOOL ATHLETICS
2023 Winter Athletes need to:
1) Have a physical on file with Athletic Dept. for conditioning and practice
2) To Register as a WINTER Athlete, go to the district site (DISTRICT WEBSITE), choose ATHLETICS, then ATHLETIC REGISRATION.
3) Pay your athletes Pay to Participate fee (Middle School fee is $75 per season/per athlete, Family cap $300)
- Download a 2022-23 pay to participate form and turn it in with payment to JMMS Athletic Dept or your coach
- or go to the following link to Jackson Local Schools ticketing Box Office to pay the fee online Jackson Ticketing Box Office
Middle School Tickets
This year we have athletic ticket purchase options. Aside from the normal on-line ticket purchase option we will also be taking cash again this year at the gate.
If on-line ticketing is your option then the Jackson Ticketing Box Office can be accessed through: https://jacksonpolarbears.org/event-tickets
Individual game tickets will not be available until one week prior to the contest. Suggest not purchasing on-line tickets until the day of the event in case of any cancellations.
Purchase through Mrs. Heck (Athletic Secretary at JHS)
-Senior Citizen All Year Sports Pass
Purchase through Jackson Ticketing Box Office
-Jackson Student All Year Sports Pass - $73 - good for all HS and MS events
*need student ID for purchase
Individual MS sports like Volleyball and Basketball will have Season Passes with the multiple number of home games for each team. These will also be available at the beginning of each respective season through our Jackson Ticketing Box Office. High School also has individual season passes for most sports as well.
What athletics teaches is the self- discipline of hard work and sacrifice necessary to achieve a goal. Nowadays, too many people are looking for a short cut. Life is the same as athletics. You have to work to accomplish anything.