Ski Club Dates for 2019-2020 School Year:
Friday, January 10, 2020 (cancelled)
Friday, January 17, 2020 (cancelled)
Friday, January 24, 2020
Friday, January 31, 2020
Friday, February 7, 2020
Friday, February 14, 2020 (make up date #1)
Friday, February 21, 2020 (make up date #2)
Ski Club Procedure for 2/14/2020
(No School Day for Teacher In Service)
Students: Please still plan on attending Ski Club this Friday on 2/14. Even though we don't have school, we are still going up to Ski. He is a hopeful procedure list for Friday Night.
1. Have your rides drop you off at the 5W (polar bear head) entrance with your gear at 3:00pm.
2. Ski Club Advisers will be at the door to help you get through the school to the Ski Club Buses.
3. Buses will pull out at 3:15pm to head to Brandywine.
4. Please do not have your rides drop you off at any other door. This is for your safety!!!
5. We will return promptly at 9:00pm where your rides can pick you back up, again, at door 5W (polar bear head)
IMPORTANT SKI CLUB MEETING
Students, we will be meeting after school on Tuesday, December 17th in the South Cafeteria from 3:00-3:30 pm to go over our rules, expectations and policies for the upcoming ski season. Please plan on attending and have your rides pick you up at 3:30 at the 5W entrance (polar bear head). If you can not attend please let a ski club adviser know before the meeting so that we can go over with you the important details for our upcoming ski season. See you then and think snow!
Ski Club Procedure for Sign Ups
ATTENTION: Sign ups for 2019-2020 ski club will end on Friday, November 22
Ski Club Sign Ups!!!
Sign ups for ski club will begin on Monday, November 4th and continue on a first come, first serve basis until the buses are full.
To sign up for ski club, a student must
1) Print off and complete the "Ski Club Contract 2019-2020" form and the "Ski Club Wavier and Release of Liability 2019-2020" form (found on the bottom of this website)
2) Have a check for bus transportation ($80 made out to JMMS)
3) Show up to your grade level ski club advisor before 1st period (7:45 - 8:00) during a school day and turn in your forms and check. Advisors are 8th grade: Brian Poetter room 154, 7th grade: Larry Baker room 161, 6th grade: Dave Weisburn room 209
4) Once step 3 is completed, students will receive information on how to log onto the Bradywine/Boston Mills website to pay for their ski season. The cost will be $223.05 (This will be done at home with a parent/guardian)
5) Once you receive confirmation from the Bradywine/Boston Mills website that you have paid you are officially in the JMMS Ski Club
Sign Up for Ski Club Updates!
Please type this course code into Polaris: 8Q8D-PMPJ-P7S8W (This is the primary way we will update you)
Sign-up through remind.com to receive text alerts on ski club cancellations, Friday night travel updates, and more. Just text @jmms20ski to the number 81010. (This is the secondary way we will update you)For Ski Club questions, please contact your grade level ski club advisor8th grade: Brian Poetter330 830 8034 extension 3154email at email@example.com grade: Larry Baker330 830 8034 extension 3163email at firstname.lastname@example.org grade: Dave Weisburn330 830 8034 extension 3209email at email@example.com