Jackson Memorial Middle School ATHLETICS
2022 FALL Athletes need to:
1) Have a physical on file with Athletic Dept. for conditioning and practice
2) Register as a FALL Athlete with the following link: Click HERE to registar athlete with the school
3) Pay to Participate Fee (due Sept 5th, 2022)
- Download a 2022-23 pay to participate form and turn it into JMMS Athletic Dept or your coach
- or go to the following link to Jackson Local Schools ticketing Box Office to pay the fee online Jackson Ticketing Box Office
2022 JMMS 8th Grade Football
Download the summer/fall 2022 8th grade football calendar to the right of this page.
8th Grade Football
Parents and Guardians,
Summer conditioning for 8th grade football will begin the week of June 12th. Conditionings will be held Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00 am until 11:30 am at the middle school.The first conditioning will be on Tuesday, June 14th. Please drop the students off by the old tennis courts. We will be out on roby field until the new turf is installed. Please have rides there at 11:30. If you have any questions, you can contact Coach Johnson at (330)-705-9739 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For football communication this year, we will be using the remind app. Please sign up on remind for any updates. The link to join remind is https://www.remind.com/join/jmmsfoo. The middle school summer schedule can be found below. Please refer to this schedule. If you have any questions do not hesitate to reach out!
Thanks and Go Bears!
What athletics teaches is the self- discipline of hard work and sacrifice necessary to achieve a goal. Nowadays, too many people are looking for a short cut. Life is the same as athletics. You have to work to accomplish anything.