This year, I am excited to continue my role of Intervention Specialist: Case Facilitator. As the Case Facilitator for Strausser, some of the tasks I am responsible for are:
- Developing IEPs for students
- Scheduling IEP conferences with families and staff members
- Facilitating IEP amendments
- Providing classroom teachers with resource information
- Working with classroom teachers in supporting access to curriculum and extra curricular activies
- Consulting with classroom teachers concerning modifications, adaptations, or alternate assignments
- Assisting in coordinating the special education program for all students with disabilities in the school district
- Assisting in implementation of federal law and Ohio rules for educating students with disabilities
- Supporting strategies to accomplish individualized program goals
- Supporting staff in creating curriculum as well as alternative teaching techniques/interventions and assessments to best enhance student learning
- Working with administrators as part of development teams to discuss and implement new practices
- Assisting with the creation of supportive programming for students with behavioral needs
If you have questions or concerns about your child's IEP services, goals, paperwork, scheduling a meeting, etc. Please contact me!
(330)830-8056 ext. 2751 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please allow 24 BUSINESS hours for me to respond.