2021-2022 Yearbook Student Application
ORDER YOUR YEARBOOK!WWW.JOSTENSYEARBOOKS.COMWE ARE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE, EVERYONE CAN SUBMIT PHOTOS TO THE YEARBOOK FOR POSSIBLE PUBLICATION. Go to images.jostens.com use code: 415564000 to submit photos.
SENIOR PORTRAIT REQUIREMENTS AND DEADLINES
DEADLINE: JANUARY 14, 2021 Extended to February 14
Senior Portrait Requirements:
- Digital image (jpeg w/300dpi) on a CD, flash drive, or emailed to email@example.com
- Images should be wallet sized or larger (2.5” x 3.5”) (CDs/flash drives will NOT be returned)
- Head size should be 1.5” (measured from the top of the head to the bottom of the chin)
- Full color (no sepia or black-and-white)
- Vertical portraits only
- Head and shoulders only (no hands, arms, or other body parts may appear)
- Background must be NEUTRAL gray/black/blue. NO WHITE backgrounds/bricks/trees/flowers/or props allowed. It should feature your face.
- The photographer should leave enough space around your face to allow for the yearbook staff to feature you at your best within the space.
- No Signatures/dates/or watermarks on photo.
- No soft focus allowed as it will appear blurred.
- Dress is semi-formal. This means…
- Males: solid-color collared shirts, polos or sweaters. Ties, sport coats or suit coat are optional
- Females: formal blouses, tops, or sweaters. No low-cut tops, please.
- Both: Do not violate Jackson’s Student Handbook (no hats; no sunglasses; no revealing clothing; no clothing that promotes alcohol, drugs, tobacco, firearms, or obscene/profane language or illustrations. The Student Handbook can be referenced on the school website.)
- The yearbook staff has the right to request a different photograph if the above guidelines are not met.
- Students who do not submit a senior portrait will be listed in the Students Not Pictured section.
For senior portraits, you may use a studio of your choice for pictures, but they MUST meet requirements to be in the yearbook.
DEADLINE: JANUARY 14, 2021
How to Submit:
Send your image via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), CD, or flash drive (remember- jpeg 300dpi minimum). They will not be returned unless the student picks them up in the yearbook room in May.
Mail: Kim Germano/ Jackson High School Yearbook
7600 Fulton Dr NW
Massillon, Ohio 44646
Forgot your yearbook? You can pick it up in the MAIN high school office.
Still want to buy a 2020 yearbook? There are just a few left. It is first come/first serve. They are $80 cash or check made out to Jackson Local Schools.
ORDER YOUR 2021 YEARBOOK
Search: Jackson High School Massillon, Ohio
Contact Mrs. Germano at email@example.com
ORDER YOUR 2020 - 2021 YEARBOOK
Search for Jackson High School in Massillon, OhioContact Mrs. Germano with questions:7600 Fulton Dr. N.W.Massillon, OH 44646330-830-8100 firstname.lastname@example.org