JMMS Morning Announcements
Peer Tutoring Information:
PEER TUTORS NEEDED!
We are halfway through the school year and Peer Tutoring is in full swing! We are in need of 7th and 8th grade students to be Tutors for other students during your Study Hall or Student Assist, as well as after school on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:00-3:30PM! Please come to Student Services if you would like more information on how you can help your fellow students by being a Peer Tutor!
Need a little extra help?
If you feel that you would benefit from tutoring, please stop in Student Services to get a form and to discuss how tutoring can help you finish the year strong!
New club! Rubik's cube club information:No experience required, open to all students!CHANGE TO START DATE: Wednesday, January 12thMeeting dates are 2/2, 3/2, 4/6, and 5/4We will meet in room 161 from 3:00-3:45pm.Students can be picked up at the 5W entrance at 3:45.
New delivery procedure for student belongings:
There is a new procedure for any "deliveries" of student belongings:
- If an item gets dropped off to the main office, please check your student email account for an email from Mrs. Shull or Mrs. Ripple indicating you had an item dropped off and to come pick it up in between classes or during a study hall/SA time
- During one of those times, stop into the main office to pick up your item
- This new procedure is to alleviate classroom interruptions
If you are having trouble logging into the Home Access Center, follow these steps:
1. Click the "Forgot my username or Password" link
2. Make sure you have selected Jackson Local
3. Enter your username which will be in this format: J.A.Ckson (First Initial.Middle Initial.Last Name)
4. Check your school email for further information
If you are still having trouble, please stop down in Student Services during your SA or Study Hall for assistance.